Mesa is a bustling city in Arizona that is teeming with life and culture. There is no shortage of things to do in Mesa, whether you are looking for outdoor adventure or indoor fun. Here are 10 exciting things to do in Mesa, Arizona.
- Take a hike: Mesa is home to some of the most beautiful desert landscapes in the country.
There are numerous hiking trails of varying difficulty levels, so everyone can find a trail that suits their needs. For those who want a challenge, try hiking to the top of Usery Mountain or Castle Rock.
- Visit the Desert Botanical Garden: The Desert Botanical Garden is a world-renowned cactus and succulent garden. With over 50,000 plants on display, this is the perfect place for nature lovers and plant enthusiasts. The garden also offers educational programs for children and adults alike.
- Go on a Hot Air Balloon Ride: For those looking for an unforgettable experience, look no further than a hot air balloon ride over Mesa. Taking in the gorgeous desert landscape from thousands of feet in the air is an experience you will never forget.
- Explore Canyon de Chelly National Monument: Canyon de Chelly National Monument is a sacred place for the Navajo people and is home to some of the most stunning cliff dwellings in the country. Visitors can take guided tours of the canyon or hike through it on their own.
- Visit Mesa Arts Center: The Mesa Arts Center is one of the premier arts venues in Arizona. It
features five theaters, four art galleries, and numerous studios and classrooms. The center also
hosts events and performances throughout the year.
- Play Golf: Golfers will be happy to know that there are over 60 golf courses in Mesa! Whether you are a beginner or an experienced player, there are plenty of courses to choose from.
- Watch a Baseball Game: Baseball fans will enjoy spending an afternoon at Hohokam Stadium watching the Mesa Solar Sox play ball. This minor league baseball team is affiliated with the Chicago Cubs, so fans can get a glimpse of future stars in action.
- Visit Hovenweep National Monument: Hovenweep National Monument is home to six prehistoric villages that were built by the Ancestral Puebloans between 1200 and 1300 AD. Visitors can explore these ancient ruins and learn about the people who once inhabited them.
- Experience Indigenous Culture at two world Heritage Sites: If you want to learn more about Native American culture, be sure to visit both Casa Grande Ruins National Monument and Montezuma Castle National Monument – both of which are UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Visit Fabulous Fred’s Fun Zone!: Fabulous Fred’s Fun Zone is a great place for families with young children..This indoor playground features arcade games, laser tag, bumper cars, and much more! Kids (and adults!) will have a blast at Fabulous Fred’s Fun Zone..
Mesa is a city with something for everyone! Whether you’re looking for outdoor adventure or indoor fun, you’ll find it here..So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip to Mesa today!